Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Multikulti in bester Form

I definitely live in a very multicultural flat share.  Both of my roommates are home right now, and we all have our doors open.  I'm currently signing up for courses at the university while listening to American rock music [in English].  Poisy is watching German TV [in, well...German].  My new roommate Florent is skyping with his sister in Paris [in French].

To answer any incoming questions, yes I did get a new roommate.  When I returned home after my Eastern Europe Extravaganza, I was surprised by a strange guy in the apartment.  Turns out that Poisy found a new roommate while I was gone.  He's 24, his name is Florent and he's French but speaks pretty solid English and German (impressive, right?).

Secondly, I'm currently signed up for three classes at Leibniz Universität Hannover, but I'll probably drop one within the next few weeks or so:  1) Inorganic Chemistry I [in German] 2) The divided Germany from Cold War to Reunification [in German] 3) Theories of European Unification [in English]

No comments:

Post a Comment