Wednesday, December 16, 2009

M.I.A.

So you'll have to excuse me for this bit of an absence--after going a little overboard on the "fun" this weekend, I'm currently fighting my first German cold (hopefully).  The only thing that motivated me to get out of bed today was to run to the library to get a movie I could watch in bed and take back a book that was due as well as a quick trip to the grocery store for some provisions including ingredients for chicken noodle soup.

I've also been the recipient of two awesome care packages this week (I feel pretty important, now!) from Sam and my dad so shout outs to them!

Well, my chicken noodle soup is almost done, so I'm going to grab a big bowl and start my movie!
Also, Bill (one of the other two Fulbrighters in Hannover) keeps a blog with his girlfriend Sarah and updates it a little bit more consistently than me (I'm working on it, though!).  Check it out at http://sarahandbilly.blogspot.com/.

2 comments: