Friday, December 18, 2009

It's freakin' cold...

I was originally going to choose a poetic or lyrical title such as "White Christmas" or "Baby, It's Cold Outside," but I can't help but think that "It's freakin' cold" is a little more accurate.  It's currently 18°F or 9°F with the windchill (-8°C/-13°C), which is pretty cold to me--especially considering this is at 3:00 pm.  The upside to this is that Hannover is currently blanketed in about 1-1.5" of snow.  It started snowing around 11:30 pm last night and it has pretty much been light snow since.  This morning I was feeling a little better, so after snagging a few pictures out of my window I went on a short adventure through Hannover with Bill.

I give you pictures of Hannover during the first snowfall of 2009:



 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect way to get ready to start your Christmas break, maybe you will have a white Christmas!

    Regarding traditions, Aunt Jean's care package arrived yesterday. I think it will be hard to find a German tradition to beat that.

    ReplyDelete