Thursday, September 24, 2009

I said I would deliver!

I'm officially done with my second full week classes, and I would say it definitely went a lot better than the first.  It was nice to actually have more responsibilities in the classes, not to mention my completely solo chemistry lesson on carbohydrates with accompanying experiment!  The hardest thing to learn about lesson plans is that the more you put into them the better the lesson will normally go, but you really can't ever have a complete grasp on how fast/slow the class will progress (probably an incentive to start planning more in advance instead of hastily finishing creating a worksheet the night before class!).


On a much more exciting front, however, I'll be heading down south to Munich this weekend for some good old fashioned Oktoberfest revelry.  If you don't hear from me next week, you now know where to start the search.


And as promised, pictures from my first few weeks here in Hannover!


Me at the Großer Garten (one of the largest Baroque gardens in Europe--part of the Herrenhäuser Gärten)

More pictures after the jump!






The Hannover Hauptbahnhof where people like to meet "Unterm Schwanz" or "under the horse's tail" at the giant statue of King Ernst August.



Me, of course, in front of the Great Fountain in the Herrenhäuser Gärten!

No comments:

Post a Comment